Saturday, December 5, 2020

Heartfelt Christmas wishes

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Festive Poinsettia Digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.
This stamp set includes beautiful poinsettia and wreath, and beautiful fonts sentiments.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


 I added splatters of green, red and purple paint on the front panel.
To assemble the card, I adhere all the elements as shown with double- sided tape and added some shiny sequins.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 글로리아님 컬러링은 항상 반짝반짝해요! 하이라이트를 정말 잘 넣으세요! Flower Challenge에 항상 참여해주셔서 감사합니다 ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and your colouring is awesome, Gloria. Fabulous festive card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring, Gloria. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining the Y and Z challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete