Thursday, December 10, 2020

Peace and Joy

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Christmas card using Festive Wreath Mini stamp bundle from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I 
 fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the background, I cut 4.25" x 5.5" a paper from Winter dream paper pad by Craft Smart using paper trimmer.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape


It's great stamp set to enjoy coloring.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



7 comments:

  1. Simply Gorgeous! Your coloring is superb and I just adore Graciellie Designs. Thanks for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Gloria! Love your colouring so much. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Shirley and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poinsettia wreath card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Kickstart.
    Shirley, guest elf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Great coloring and awesome stamp. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card with gorgeous colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning wreath! Merry Christmas! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wreath looks stunning against that blue background. Lovely work.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete