Friday, December 18, 2020

You are Purrfect!

 Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Love Kittens digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize the kittens and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the couple with Copic markers and color pencils. And I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the background, I cut 4.25"x 5.5" size white card stock and blended with Picked Raspberry Distress oxide ink and Hearts all over stencil using a mini blending tool.
I die cut a heart with heart die and light pink card stock.
I adhere all the elements as shown.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment