Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy Valentine's day

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!
Today I want to share a Valentine's day card with you using 'Love Puppies' Mini digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is brand new design and so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize the puppies and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the puppy couple with Copic markers and color pencils. And I fussy cut the images with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


When printing, I printed out one more couple of puppy of the same size. Then I cut the puppies and masked them on the colored puppies.
I die cut a square shape on paper, then fix the square shape on the puppies and blend it with distress oxide ink.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 





3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love the faces on those puppies. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable card, love your design. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - those puppies are just so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete