Thursday, January 21, 2021

Song of Solomon

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of card using Song of Solomon clear stamp set from Joyclair designs.

I tried to express two cards of similar design, one in monochrome and one in colorful.

For the first card, I stamped with embossing ink, and then I gold heat embossed it with Ranger embossing powder. For the sentence, I stamped the sentiment with embossing ink on tracing paper and then gold heat embossed it. I adhere the card and the tracing paper using double-sided tape.


For the second card, in the same way as the first card, I did white heat embossed on a watercolor paper. And I painted the hearts with Kuretake watercolors. I die cut the colored paper with stitched rectangle die. I adhere the die cut paper and tracing paper on the card base using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joyclair designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment