Monday, February 8, 2021

I love you always forever!

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!
Today I want to share a Valentine's day card with you using 'Love Puppies' Mini digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize the puppies and sentiment, and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I blended the each puppy with two Distress Oxide inks. And I fussy cut the images with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the card base, I folded the ivory-colored cardstock in half and die cut it with a large heart die leaving a little bit of the upper part.
For the sentiment, I die cut the printed card stock using dotted rectangle die.
I adhere the puppies and sentiment using double-sided tape and added shiny purple gems.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!  


This stamp linked to : 


6 comments:

  1. So cute couple, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with great colouring!...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete