Friday, February 19, 2021

Who is my loved one!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Who is my loved one clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
I love this image! The girl is so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I stamped the girl image and a bird on a card stock and coloured it with Copic markers and Prisma colour pencils. Next I fussy cut them.
For the background, I trimmed a pieces of Solar white Neenah card stock to 4"x5.25"  and blended for the sky with blueprint sketch, wilted violet and milled lavender Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.
I added white ink splatters all over the blended background.


I die cut with birch trees die and land borders die. 
I blended the grass part with rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the grass and adhere all the elements as shown using double-sided tape and glue pen.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Favorite technique - blending
Dies R Us Challenge #163 - Anything goes
Cut it up #219 - All you need is love
As You Like it challenge - Do you prefer rubber, clear or digi?
I love the clear stamp because it looks transparent when stamping, so it is easy to position and can use various techniques and watercolours.

3 comments:

  1. That's such a cute card! The little girl reminds me of my granddaughter, who loves frilly dresses and birds and bugs!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, great design and sentiment!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge.
    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love that sweet girl dancing for the bird! Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenges!

    ReplyDelete