Tuesday, March 30, 2021

{A vintage girl} Do all thing with love!

Hello crafty friends, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using "Mason Jars" sticker from {a vintage girl} shop
This sticker set has 10 beautiful Mason jars, so it can be used in various ways depending on your needs.


To create this card first, I die cut the red background paper with stitched rectangle die and I die cut the frame each light pink and white card stock. 
I cut the beige rectangle with paper trimmer and I put the sentiment sticker from "Motivation Quotes" sticker set.


I adhere the frame die cut on the background paper with double-sided tape and glue pen. 
I put the "Mason Jar" sticker and leaves sticker from "Garden Quotes" sticker set.
Lastly, I put the sentiment on the background paper using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment