Friday, March 12, 2021

Jaded blossom blog hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


First, I made the background. I cut 5.5" x 4.25" rectangle white card with my paper trimmer and blended with Flower stencil set and Festive berries, peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I stamped the cute Gnome and with Buzzing with my Gnomies stamp set and colored it with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils, then fussy cut it.
For the sentiment, I stamped from the same stamp set on the light green card stock with embossing ink, and white heat embossed it.
I adhere the cute Gnome and sentiment on the background using double-sided tape and glue pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Jaded Blossom Store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



Regular Price for the Release Package is $122.99

 Free Stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/14 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

HELLO CHICKIE

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I like that adorable gnome. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute! All of your release projects have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. Love the bkg and sweet gnome

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little gnome is so cute! Darling card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love this gnome and darling spring themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Gnome and
    lovely background.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring happy card! He is A.dor.a.ble! The background is such fun!! Happy you were able to guest appear, this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with gnomes so anything with them on it catches my attention! Such a cute stamp set and stencil for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute gnome and I like the flower background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Loving the new gnome sets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete