Sunday, March 7, 2021

Jaded Blossom challenge

 Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
I am so excited and happy to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom Stamps.
Today I made a rainbow card with Rainbow Doodle stamp set for Jaded Blossom Stamps March challenge.
This challenge theme is 'Anything goes'.


To create this card first, I made the background. I prepare 5.5" x 4.25" white card stock and random stamping with Rainbow Doodle stamp set tuxedo black and London Fog Memento inks. 
I colored them with Copic markers and blended with tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool.


I stamped the main image on a white card stock and colored with Copic markers. 
Fot the sentiment, I stamped on a green card stock with embossing ink, white heat embossed it.
I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Jaded Blossom Store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Love love how you colored the rainbow doodle stamp set.

    ReplyDelete