Thursday, March 11, 2021

Jaded Blossom new release day4

Hello everyone!

Today is new release day 4 from Jaded Blossom.

Today I made an explosion box with Hello Chickie stamp and all March new release stamps and stencils.


For create this explosion box, I prepare 12"x12" square green card stock and folded every 4" as shown. I cut 3.75" 5 square with white card stock and blended with raindrop, bee, flower, flower center leaves stencils and Distress Oxide inks.


I stamped the sentiments and cut images with new release stamps and colored them with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils, then fussy cut them.


I cut 6.25" square with yellow green card stock and fold, cut adhere as shown below. I adhere on the spaces blending paper and stamped papers.


I made 3.3" circle easel card and 3.25" x 3.25" rectangle double fold card.
I adhere blending papers and stamped images too.
I made this box by referring to this video tutorial.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Jaded Blossom Store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment