Tuesday, March 9, 2021

New release day2

Hello everyone!
Today is Jaded blossom March new release day 2.
Today I want to share with you a card using Easter Wishes stamp set, Rainbow Doodle stamp set, Gnome worries stamp set and raindrop stencil.
Easter wish stamp set has awesome spring and Easter messages. I love the fonts and beautiful messages.


To create this card first, I made the background. I cut 5.5"x4.25" white card stock and I stamped the rainbow stamp on the white card stock and a post-it for masking technique.
I cut the stamped rainbow on the post-it and cover the rainbow on the white card stock.

I blended the card stock with raindrop stencil and tumbled glass, salty ocean distress oxide inks using mini blending tools.
Then I stamped the sentiment on the blended card stock. I stamped the Gnome image on a card stock and colored it with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils and fussy cut it. I adhere the Gnome on the background paper using double-sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Jaded Blossom Store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $114.99


March 2021 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Dies
- New Stencils
1 - Freebie 4x6 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $122.99




1 comment: