Wednesday, April 14, 2021

A vintage girl - Farm life

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!
Today I want to share with you a farm card using Desiree's Farm Life sticker set from a vintage girl.
The sticker set is so adorable!!!


To create this card, I cut 5.5" x 4.25" white card stock. And I die cut the green and yellow card stock with stitch, scallop basic edges die and adhere the die cuts on the white card stock using double sided tape.


For the sentiment, I stamped it on the black card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment as shown and adhere it on the background as shown using double-sided tape. Lastly, I put the farm stickers on the background.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment