Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A vintage girl - Spring

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Cheryl's Flutterflies and Garden Quotes stickers.


To create this card first, I cut a 5.5" x 4.25" and 5.5" x 1.5" size Alex Syberia Rosey Day paper from Maker Forte.
I adhere two designer paper as shown using double sided tape.


I die cut a small rectangle with stitched rectangle die on a white card stock and adhere it on the background. I put the sentiment sticker on the rectangle die cut.
Lastly, I put all the spring stickers.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment