Monday, April 12, 2021

Blending butterflies

Hello everyone, happy Monday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Build a Butterfly with Sentiments Add On stamp set and Hedgehog Hollow School days paper pack.

To create this card first, I stamped the butterflies with black ink on a white card stock and blended them with wilted violet, milled lavender, peacock feathers, speckled egg Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools. Then, I dropped water droplets on the butterflies, and after drying it, I added white dots using a white gel pen. Then I cut the butterflies with scissors.

I cut the 4.25"x4.24" stripe paper from Hedgehog Hollow School days paper pack and stamped the sentiment on the paper. I adhere the stripe paper and butterflies on the white card base as shown using double-sided tape and a glue pen. I added some crown jewels Gems - Phoenix using a glue pen.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment