Saturday, April 24, 2021

Mother's Day card

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!!

Today I want to share with you a Mother's day card. I used beautiful Alex Syberia Design Rosey Day paper, Celebrate all mother's clear stamp set and Splatter Rubber stamp style 2.

To create this card first, I cut the Rosey day paper as shown. And I stamped the splatter rubber stamp 2 with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink on the card base. I adhere the paper cut on the card base.

For the sentiment, I stamped with embossing ink on the Navy card stock, white heat embossed it. I adhere the sentiment on the card as shown using double-sided tape.

For detail, please watch my video. Here is my video tutorial :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment