Thursday, April 29, 2021

Pamper yourself

 Hello crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is the Joy Clair Designs New release day.
I'm so happy to be part of this amazing Instagram hop!

I made a card using Pamper Yourself Digital stamp.
This stamp set is so beautiful!!!


For this card first, I open the file, resize the beautiful camera and a sentiment, printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


After that I drew some dots and lines with white gel pen.
I added some glossy accents on the lens part. I cut the designer papers and adhere the background papers, a sentiment and the camera as shown using double sided tape and glue pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joyclair designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment