Monday, May 31, 2021

Graciellie design 7th Anniversary

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!
Today is Graciellie design's 7th Anniversary Insta hop day!
 I want to share with you a card using Peony Hugs digital stamp set.
I especially like Graciellie desing's floral designs. Among them, I chose beautiful Peony design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 

 I added splatters of light blue paint on the front panel.
Once the ink splatters was dry, I die cut the card stock with scalloped stitch rectangle die.
I cut the designer paper to 5.5" x 4.25" size and adhere the die cut card stock on the designer paper using double-sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Please join our Instagram hop!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



This post linked to :


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation you have coloured those flowers beautiful thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and a great sentiment, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge this week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour palette for a pretty floral creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete