Saturday, May 15, 2021

It just blooms

Hello everyone, happy Saturday

! Today I want to share with you a flower stamping background one layer card. I prepare 4.25" x 5.5" size a white card stock. To create this card first, I stamped the flowers with Plant Dreams stamp on each of the four corners from the card stock.

I colored the stamped flowers with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. For the sentiment, I stamped it in the middle of the cardstock with embossing ink, gold heat embossed it.

This is a clean and simple and one layer card. The flowers make a beautiful background. The sentence font is beautiful and I think it suits the gold embossing.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment