Saturday, November 13, 2021

Gingerbread village cards

Hello everyone, happy Saturday! 

 Today I want to sharing a couple of Christmas card using Gingerbread Village stamp. I love these gingerbread houses, it is perfect for Christmas cards and easy to use.

To create this cards, I cut two kraft card stocks 8.5″x5.5″ size, score and fold at 4.25″x5.5″. Then I cut also two white card stocks 4″x5.25″size. And I stamped the Gingerbread Village with Clear water based ink pad on the kraft panel after that heat emboss using white embossing powder.

I added some green and light green ink splatters all over the panel. And I stamped the message at the bottom with Build a Modern Christmas stamp and Remarkable Ink Pad Eclips Black. Then I colored the part of the gingerbread house with red and green markers and applied Glossy Accents. And I added some Carnation Red liquid pearls.

Lastly, I adhere the white card stocks on the prepared kraft card papers using double-sided tape.

I think cute gingerbread houses and unique fonts match so well. These cute gingerbread house cards has been completed. I hope you enjoy this post, too. 

Please refer to the video tutorial for the detailed process of making it. 

Here is my video tutorial :


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment