Monday, February 21, 2022

Watercoloring Thank you cards

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a couple of 'Thank you' cards using Sentimental Stems Add On stamp and Love stamp set. I often make thank you cards because they are very useful, so this time I made them using watercoloring.

I often use gold embossing for watercolors because it looks elegant. I prepared 5.5"x4.25" size two sheets of watercolor paper. And I placed flower stamps on the watercolor paper. Then I stamped with clear ink and gold heat embossed them.

I colored the flowers with Kuretake watercolors using a water brush. For the sentiment, I stamped the Thank you from Love stamp set using clear ink on the black card stock, and white heat embossed it. I adhere the sentiment on the watercolor paper using double-sided foam tape.

Please refer video tutorial for the detail process of making them. I hope you love my post and video tutorial. Here is my video tutorial : 

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment