Monday, August 15, 2022

Watercolor birthday cards

Hello everyone!
 Today I want to share with you a couple of Birthday cards using Grateful to you stamp set. This stamp set has a bunch of big beautiful flowers so I love this image. And I think this stamp is perfect for watercoloring.


To create this card, I prepared a couple of watercolor paper. And I stamped the flowers with Grateful to You stamp and clear ink for embossing technique. And I did a white heat embossing. Then I colored the images with Kuretake watercolors using a water brush.


For masking technique, I stamped the same image on a white paper and cut the image using my cutter bee scissors. Once the watercolor panel was dry, I mask the flowers using the white cut paper for masking and I stamped with splatter square rubber stamp and Bubble tea ink.


I removed the masked paper and stamped the sentiment on a black card stock using clear ink. I did white heat embossing them. Watercoloring is always fun.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment