Sunday, November 12, 2023

We will never forget.

 Hello everyone, happy Suday!

Yesterday was Remembrance day so I made a Poppy card. I used Poppy Flower bundle digital stamp from Polka doodles.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. I lowered the opacity of the line for colored pencil coloring. I set the opacity at 50%.And then I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

This card linked to :




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Gloria - gorgeous colouring! So happy our challenge inspired you, thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop by and congratulate you Gloria, your lovely card was chosen as an Honourable Mention at Time Out! Grab your badge and wear it with pride!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete