Friday, November 14, 2014

2014 Christmas - 14

Happy Friday!
I made a card for Sketch Saturday challenge #335 and Simons Wednesday challenge.
I made a cute card using Edwin and Christmas image.
To create my card first, I did white heat embossing with tree and message stamp from Flourishes stamp.
And I did blending with Distress inks.
I coloured mini Edwin with Copic markers.
And
Here is what I came up with :
 

Supplies :
Mini Edwin stamp (Magnolia)
Trimmed with love stamp (Flourishes)
Spiced marmalade(Distress ink)
Victorian velvet(Distress ink)
Picked rasberry(Distress ink)
Mustard seed (Distress ink)
Watermark stamp pad (Versamark)
White embossing powder (Hero art)
Precious snowflakes die (Memory box)




Thnak you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card, especially the tree background is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Setch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete