Monday, December 8, 2014

2014 Christmas - 19

Hello crafty friends!
I made another Christmas card with this cute little angels.
I bought a winter card stock pad from American crafts and I like this coloures very much.
So I made a cool colour card.
To create my card I blended a background paper and  embossing.
I coloured with Copic markers and paper piercing.

And I made a CAS card.




supplies :
cling little angels stamp (Stampendous)
Happy Christmas stamp (MSE)
swiss dots embossing pad (prove craft)
snowflake ornament die (Memory box)
circles die (Spellbinder)
Tuxedo black (Memento)
watermark stamp pad (Versamark)
broken china (Distressed ink)
peacock feather  (Distressed ink)
white embossing powder (Hero art)
winter cardstock pad (American Crafts)
Copic markers
glossy accents
Liquid pearl
 

I'm entering my card following  challenges :
Addicted to CAS challenge
Curtain Call challenge
Virginia's View challenge
The Paper Players challenge

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Love the dotty background and your sweet image of the two little angels --- so sweet! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete