Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Congratulations 1

Happy Tuesday!
I didn'nt make cards for almost three weeks.
Children went to school and I start to make cards today :)
So today is really happy Tuesday!
 
I made two congrates cards and this card is the first.
I used a sketch for Case this sketch challenge #104 and Mama elephant water blooms stamp set.
 
And
here is what I came up with :


 
Supplies :
water blooms stamp set ( Mama elephant)
Smokey gray ink (Versafine)
Tide pool ink (Hero art)
peacock feather (Distressed ink)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm entering my card following challenges :
 
CAS(E) this sketch #104
Virginia's View Challenge #11
Simon Says stamp Wednesday challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely delightful, Gloria! The colors and stamping are fabulous! GREAT take on all the challenges! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Glad to see that you linked it up to Virginia's View Challenge, too! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your stamped flowers! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap finish themselves asics shoes sale uk feel ashamed, grass, and asics shoes sale uk When I was not sleeping, fighting, Dao Chuguang, Who can not relax, the most lax is me. I too can hold more than asics running shoes sale this scum, and I'm not afraid of God will asics shoes sale uk thunder hack. asics shoes sale uk cheap look carefully, cheap asics running shoes as if he was a good student has been fighting efforts.

    ReplyDelete