Friday, May 29, 2015

I love you berry much!

Hello crafty friends!
Today I made a card with a sketch from Paper Smooches challenge.
I used paper smooches digital stamps.
I like the cute berry image and message.
I used a paper ( I cut the paper with a oval die from spellbinders) and did blending Distress inks (shabby shutter, peacock feathers) for masking techniques.
I colored with Copic markers and used glossy accents.






I used this sketch.






Thank you for stopping by 
and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gloria :-) the berries are fabulous and the sentiment and CAS design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on the Sketch this Week!! WOWOWOWOW!! Such a FUN Design!! AMAZING COloring too these look SWEET Enough to Eat!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join in on the FUN again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete