Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Strawberry

Happy Wednesday!
I'm very happy to sharing my card today.

This week CASology theme is 'shape' so I made strawberries with heart shape.
And CAS on Sunday theme is 'white' so it is almost white.

To create strawberries image I used two stamps.
One is a heart shape stamp (Jump start my heart from Neat and Tangled) and another is  a flower stamp (holiday petals and leaves from Hero arts).

I draw the heart shape with red Copic marker and blender marker for expression about the strawberry.





Supplies;

Jump start my heart stamp set from Neat and Tangled
holiday petals and leaves from Hero arts
Love you latte from Lawn Fawn
digital stamp from Paper Smooches
Hero arts inks ( ultra pink, field green)
Memento ink ( London fog )
Copic markers ( R24, C1, C0, 0 )
Glossy accents






Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card have you made ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, this is super clever! I really love how you stretch your stamps, and always come up with something special! Those heart shapes are perfect for those strawberries, and your layout, having them precariously balanced one on top of the other, makes it even more interesting! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I just love how you have created the strawberries! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete