Thursday, June 4, 2015

The perfect pear

Happy Thursday!
Today I made a rainbow card.
I have seen a story book to visit the gold jar at the end of rainbow.
I express gold pears the end of rainbow.
I colored pears with Distress marker and did blending for rainbow with Distress inks.
By blending Distress ink express Ombre.







Supplies :
berry good stamp set ( Avery Elle )
Distress inks - Festive berries, spiced marmalade,
 mustard seed, peacock feather,
faded jeans, shaded lilac
Distress markers - pine needles, peeled paint, broken China
gold embossing powder  ( Martha Stewart )
rainbow sequins ( Taylored expression )




Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun take with this stamp set! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful rainbow. So happy to be your teammate at HLS. We will have fun together! Maybe I will even learn a little Korean!

    ReplyDelete