Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy birthday!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Today,I am sharing with you a card using a flutter by stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
I inspired a picture from Runway inspired challenge and made this card.


To create this card, I 
1) Stamped the flower images on the watercolor paper using Onyx Black VersaFine ink and colored with Distress inks. Cut the paper with Stitched rectangle die from Memory box.
2) Stamped the sentiment on the red paper using embossing ink, white heat embossing it and cut the paper. I used Bold birthday sentiments stamp from Happy Little Stampers and Holiday petals stamp from Hero arts.


This is the inspired photo :


I'm entering my card these challenges :






Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!



4 comments:

  1. 난해한 사진에서 색을 잘 고르셨어요^^. 무심한 듯한 "대충" 채색도 멋집니다! 제가 모르는 챌린지가 아직도 많네요...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 이쁘게 봐주시니 감사합니다 태은님^^

      Delete
  2. Your sweet blooms are perfect for our Happy challenge! Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those colorful flowers and the tilted panel! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete