Saturday, September 5, 2015

Make a wish!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Saturday!

I'm happy to sharing my sweet birthday card.
It fill with sweetness!!!

Today, I made it with blue theme.
To create the card, I used two stamp set - 
Bring on the cake and Berry good from Avery Elle.




I did stamping on the sky blue cardstock 
with a London fog ink from Memento.
I made my own background. 
I did stamping a lot but tried to make a clean and simple image.





I'm entering my card these challenges :



Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful weekend!
God bless you!!!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love how you created your own background, thanks for joining our Blue challenge at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceal!
      I'm happy to joining blue challenge:)

      Delete
  2. 잉크를 쓰신 거군요. 사진만 보고 클리어 엠보싱이라 생각했는데. 배경이 깔끔하게 잘 됬어요. 저도 한 번 해보고 싶은 배경 스탬핑이에요^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 꼼꼼하게 하려다보니 너무 많이 스탬핑을 한것 같긴 해요.
      하지만 재미있는 작업이었어요. 태은님도 꼭 해보세요^^

      Delete
  3. Beautiful stamping, stunning design and thanks for sharing and playing along at ATCAS challenge.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah!
      I'm happy to sharing my card at ATCAS !
      xx

      Delete
  4. This is so so cute, Gloria! I adore the monochromatic background! Thanks for playing along with us at the AEI<3U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsay!
      I always happy to playing AEI<3U challenge!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Love the vellum sentiment over your birthday stamped background. Great take on the challenge and such a fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jaydee!
      I'm happy to join at Addicted to CAS challenge!

      Delete