Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy birthday!

Hello and welcome!

Today I'm sharing with you a card using a sketch from Freshly made sketches.
To create my card, I used a Luminous spring stamp set from Paper Smooches and a Bold birthday sentiments stamp set from Happy Little Stampers.


To create this card, I stamped sentiments with tuxedo black ink from Memento and  balloons using colorful inks from Mama elephant. And stamped stars and using London fog ink from Memento. 


That's all I have today. Hopefully you love my card!

I used thin sketch for my card ;


I'm entering my card these challenges ;


   




Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!



15 comments:

  1. Gloria, This is so very pretty . I joined your site and hope you will join with me. Do you know anywhere in Ottawa that serves wonderful Korean food? Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 203rd AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous, great colours and great words!
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Birthday card!!! Awesome colors...great stamping!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 화사한 생일 카드에요! 스케치 첼린지 디자인을 참 잘 하세요. 저는 스케치에 동그라미가 있으면 정말 동그라미만 머리속에서 왔다 갔다해요^^. 정말 많이 추워졌죠? 아이들이 코를 훌쩍훌쩍.. 감기 피해가기 힘들것 같아요. 글로리아님도 감기 조심하세요.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wordy card! Love the colored balloons and the fun words. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful and happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheery! Love the happy birthday balloons! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun and festive card perfect for a birthday. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along in this week's Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria! This is sensational!! I love what you did with all the sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Gloria. Great use of those Happy Little Stampers sentiments. Thanks for playing over at AA Cards! Great to see you over there. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, I love the balloons behind the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous combination of sentiments and balloons - I love how you've layered them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete