Thursday, February 25, 2016

You are a special!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing with you a couple of one layer flowers heart cards using a garden flowers by Lia stamp set from Hero arts.
The flowers si so delicate and beautiful!

The first card is using Distress inks for making my own background.


To create this card, I die cut the heart shape using Simon Says Stamp heart die set for masking technique. Stamping the flower images randomly using embossing ink on the watercolor paper, white heat embossed them using Hero arts white embossing powder. Blended on the stamped panel with Distress inks, using mini ink blending tool. Brush the flower images using wink of stella. Stamped the sentiment using Cheerful Blessings stamp set from My Favorite Things and smokey gray ink from Versafine.


This is the second card.
I used Altenew purple inks.



That's all I have today.
I hope enjoyed seeing my cards.

I am entering this cards in the following challenges ;



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you all!




8 comments:

  1. These cards are stunning! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so beautiful, I especially like the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous masking!
    Thanks for playing along with the Hero Arts Fabulous Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous technique, Gloria! Fabulous masking and I love the rainbow colours! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, these cards are stunning! I love the soft distress inks and masking you used on your first card, they are so delicate and pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Gloria! They are so elegant & pretty, & I absolutely love the softness of the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards, Gloria. Great masking and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete