Friday, March 11, 2016

a happy thinking

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

today I want to share with you a clean and simple smile balloons card!
This week CASology theme is laugh so I made this card.
When I saw Hannelie's card, the smile inspired me. 
So I had an idea about smile icon.
When I do instagram, sometimes the icons makes me laugh.


I stamped the balloon image on the watercolor paper using Distress ink and Luminous spring stamp set from Paper Smooches, colored the stamped paper with distress marker using water brush. Stamped the smile images using Love you latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn and brushed a wink of stella and added glossy accents. Stamped the sentiment using Everyday Labels stamp set from Neat and Tangled and ink from Mama elephant.


Does this yellow balloons look like smile icons?
This card is too simple but I hope you enjoy seeing my card.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!

7 comments:

  1. Funny!! you did it! you made me laugh : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly do look like emoticons, Gloria, and made me chuckle! Love the added gloss and sparkle too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the little twist you gave the sentiment banner!
    Love those friendly smiley faces Gloria!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the bright orange! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge! - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I really love the faces on the balloons! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card ! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOhhh this is such a cute card, love it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete