Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Spring!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Some big news announce today!
I'm happy to share I'm a new desing team for Craftin Desert Divas Digi Design Team!


Today I am sharing with you a clean and simple spring card using Umbrella Duck digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
This umbrella duck is so cute and adorable!


To create this card, I 1) Printed the umbrella duck image I used umbrella duck digi stamp and the sentiments on white card stock then I colored the image with Copic markers and the fussy cut them. Die cut the stitched rectangle and mounted all elements as shown to top fold card using double sided tape, added some sequins.


That's all I have today!
I hope enjoyed seeing my card!
Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment