Friday, April 15, 2016

You are a special blessing!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Some happy news announce today!
I'm be a guest designer this month for Sparkle and Shine challenge, yay!
This is the inspiration photo ;


I inspired by the purple color so I stamped butterflies using various purple inks.
Here is what I came up with ;



To create this card I used this ;
butterflies stamp set from Hampton art
Cheerful blessings form My Favorite Things
Luminous spring from Paper Smooches
Dala Horse from Neat and Tangled
Altenew purple inks
Copic markers
purple sequins

That's all I have today. Hopefully You love my card!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!




2 comments:

  1. The butterflies are gorgeous, and I love the touch of shine you added! Thanks for playing along at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different designs on your butterflies! Beautiful and with a nice bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete