Friday, July 22, 2016

Wild cute

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

This is Gloria Lee the Craftin Desert Divas Design Team.
Today I'm posting on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.
I want to sharing with you a cute and colorful zebra card using 'wildly cute' stamp set and some additional products.

   
To create this card, I 1) Stamped the zebra images on the white card stock using 'wildly cute' stamp set and coloring with Copic markers. 2) Die cut the colored paper using 'Banner Dies' . 3) Stamped the sentiment on the sky blue card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 4) Mounted all elements as shown to a top- folded card using double-sided tape and dimensional foam tape, added 'Shine Bright' sequins.


I hope you enjoyed my card.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!

Here are the products I've used 
(click on the picture to get redirected to the product)




I'm entering this card these challenges ;

   


   

Happy crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Such super bright and fun rainbow zebras. Fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Gloria! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rainbow zebras are incredibly cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Gloria... and I have a "thing" for shiny sequins too! So glad you joined Tuesday Throwdown challenge.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - love the layout!Thank you for sharing your art with WAW - have a blessed week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete