Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sending hugs

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!
Especially this time is 500th challenge so many sponsors join for celebration.

Today, I want to share with you a cute card using Hootie - rain rain go away digital stamp from Crafty Sentiments design.

Here is my card :


To create this card I, 1) Printed this image on the white card stock and colored with Copic Markers. 2) Die cut the colored paper using rectangle stitched die. 3) Stamped the sentiment on the dark navy card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 4) Mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape, and added some small pearls.


Thank you so much for stopping.


This is the 500th sketch :

I hope you play along this week.

I'm entering this card these challenges :


Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect color, adorable layout. I love him all the whole thing Gloria.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 366, Hazel DT - and also for my Patterned Paper February challenge – hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete