Sunday, April 29, 2018

Spring greetings

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a cute card using Spring greetings stamp from Sunny Studio.

Here is my card :


To create this card, I stamped the cut rabbit image on the white card stock , colored with Copic markers and fussy cut them. 


The rabbit's bib part used paper piecing technique. I stamped the rabbit image with Perpectly Plaid Spring paper from Lawn Fawn and cut out the bib parts and glue on the colored rabbits.


I played along at :


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the sweet images, papers and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love the bright colors you used and the image is funny - putting on a bib to eat a flower! Made me smile.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Bugs and Critters challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Gloria! Just perfect for Spring with those cute little bunnies and the gorgeous colours as well. Very clever paper piecing to pick up the 'frame' as well. I did laugh at Evelyn's comment about the bunnies putting on bibs to eat the flower - so funny :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete