Wednesday, June 20, 2018

God will be glorified in your life

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday !!!

Today I want to share with you a card using beautiful In Christ alone digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored with Copic markers. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. I drew some dots with white gel pen. 


For the sentiment, I resized it  and die cut with scallop stitch oval die.
I mounted it on top-folded card using double-sided tape, and then added some sequins.  


You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge this week, and good luck :)

    Siv DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment. Thanks for taking the time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty image Gloria and you have coloured it beautifully! I love your background paper too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. I love vintage paper. It really makes the flower pop.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Love the background. And the flower looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hoping to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete