Saturday, June 16, 2018

You're Unique and wonderful

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Today, I want to share with you a card using Ice cream Mountain digital set from Scrap NʻDipity.

Here is my card :


To create this card, I printed the ice cream mountain image with white card stock using a printer. I colored the printed image with Copic markers and fussy cut them.


I adhere all elements as shown a top-fold card using double-sided tape.


Here is the sketch :
This week sponsor is Scrap N' Dipity digi stamps.
I hope you play along this week.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colouring and love the sketch and your interpretation. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the whole design and layout and you coloring is superb. Thanks so much for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete