Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sending Smiles

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using new Happiness digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors

For the sentiment, I resized it and die cut with dotted rectangle die.
I die cut the yellow designers paper with dotted rectangle die. I adhere  the image and message on the yellow rectangle and mounted it on an A2 dark blue card base using double-sided tape


You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


I play along at :


Happy crafting!

14 comments:

  1. So refreshing, Gloria ... fabulous colouring on that jar filled with yumminess ... and great layering with the bold colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with Anita-your colouring is superb plus the white gel dots add the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good enough to drink! YUM ~Thank you for dropping off your lovely art at WAW this challenge - we hope you will come back again - have a blessed day - Guest Designer for July, Gail Scott - enjoying the fun ride!
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! Perfect for the Summer months! I love the sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a bright & beautiful card! Your work with the Copic markers is incredible, and I love the dotted dies you used! Awesome job with this sketch, thanks so much for sharing your work at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This certainly is a happy card and that beverage looks so refreshing! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love this sweet summer-themed card and that digital image is wonderful. I've had my eye on it since it was released!! Thanks for sharing with us your fun summer card at Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm this card reminds me of the watermelon margaritas that were the special last week at Gringo's. My thoughts wonder . . . this is a fun digital set. You have chosen such wonderful bright colors for a festive vibe. Your pierced border is spot on. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, summery card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stamping and coloring is outstanding. Love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being our Featured Card Maker for July!! Make sure and grab your button from our blog! Lisa-owner Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent summer card you made the colors pop and i loooove how you arranged your pieces of paper on this beautifully contrasted background thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete