Monday, August 20, 2018

Fire

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Gloria here today, I want to share with you a card using Fire die from Cheapo dies.

Here is what I came up with :



To create this card, I die cut the image from white card stock with Cheapo dies. I then colored them with Copic markers. 


I added Glossy accents and small star sequins on the colored die cut. I die cut a circle with Unbranded Dotted circle die. Adhere the colored die cut on the white big circle die with Glue pen. For the sentiment I used scallop stitch oval unbranded die.


I mounted all elements on A2 size white card base using double-sided tape.

You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


I play along at :


Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card for the boys and such bright and cheerful colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love the dies and all the bright colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Gloria, perfect for the Boys to Men theme! I'm sorry I'm a little late commenting, as your new challenge has just started today. We hope you come join us in again this week for our new theme of "Music".
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete