Friday, September 21, 2018

Christmas cheer

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Christmas cheer digital stamp sest form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the sentiment, I die cut with scallop stitched oval die.
I mounted it on top-folded card using double-sided tape. 


You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely image, Gloria. You have coloured it so beautifully and made such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Thanks for joining us in our week 38 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colouring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gloria, I particularly love the glitzy background! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete