Monday, September 24, 2018

Hope your magical Christmas

Hello everyone!
Today, I happy to share my second project reveal posting. 
I used Whiner Skies set from Lawn Fawn .

My First project is random stamping background card.


For my own background, I randomly stamped trees and snowflakes with London Fog color ink from Memento. 

And then I partly coloured them with Copic markers. 


For the bear couple, I coloured with Kuretake watercolours.
I adhere the bears with double-sided foam tape and added sequins from Peacock Feathers Sequin Mix from Neat and Tangled.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I play along at :


Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria! First, I love how you made your own background. And I can almost see those two sitting on a hillside gazing out at all the pretty Christmas trees. Wonderful card design and coloring! Thanks for including it in The Merry Christmas Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee@TMCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful coloring ... and such a fun background ... so glad you shared your SNOW with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background stamping and coloring are awesome! The little bears are very cute, too. I was a little unsure of the meaning of your sentiment, but all-in-all, I loved your card. Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours that are non traditional , very fresh! Thanks for your entry at Lets Craft and Create. Anne W ( DT LCC )

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun & fab card! such a cool addition to our "let it snow" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card
    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background you've created. Love the cozy couple. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete