Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Winter Skies

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to sharing with you a  a watercoloring card using Winter Skies stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

Here is my card :


One of my favourite technique is 'watercoloring'. Especially, I think watercolouring is a very wonderful material to make a beautiful night sky.


I watercoloured the night scene with Kuretake watercolors.
And then stamped the Santa and snow flakes with embossing ink on the watercoloured panel, and white heat embossed them. I added some white dots with white Gelly Roll pen.


I stamped the bear couple and trees on a watercolor paper, colored with Kuretake watercolors  and die cut the images with Winter Skies die set.

I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting! 

I play along at :


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card in pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Create a Scene' theme at Allsorts challege.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is just amazing! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! I really love how you colored the stamped images and that background is amazing!! I really love this card a lot! Thanks for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this so much! what GORGEOUS watercoloring!! absolutely stunning!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete