Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Spark

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Spark digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the butterfly images with Copic markers. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut the butterfly with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I blended for the pink background with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink on white card stock using a mini blending tool.
I mounted all elements on white based top-folded card using double-sided tape.

You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Big is beautiful! I love your colouring of the butterfly and your fussy cutting is so neat. You have made a perfect background to show off the butterfly at its best. Thankyou for coming and spinning thee butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Your butterfly and sentiment are beautiful . Thanks for playing along at the Paper Shelter challenge xx best of luck- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gloria ans the butterfly is really spectacular!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, I love all the pretty colors and great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter's digital image challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inking on this card. We are so blessed you link your artwork with us last Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. There still a few days left for you to join us again in our current Challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of the Scripture in 1 Thessalonians 2:13 which says, "And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe." Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete