Monday, December 3, 2018

Candle arragement

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Gloria here today, I want to share with a cute card using Candle arrangement die from Cheapo Dies.

Here is what I came up with :


To create this card, I die cut a square on a white card stock with scallop stitched square Unbranded cutting dies.  I cut a colored paper square and blended the edges with Pumice stone Distress ink and mini blending tool and adhere on the scalloped square frame. 


I die cut the candle image with Candle arrangement die on white card stock and colored the part with Kuretake watercolors.
Adhere the candle frame on a snowflakes patterned paper with double-sided foam tape and mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape.



Cheapo die used :


You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gloria your card is beautiful, I love your scallop stitching square. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card. Thanks for entering Archiscraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for entering at Archiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I LOVE the sentiment! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete