Thursday, December 13, 2018

Merry Everything

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!

Today I want to share with you a Christmas card  using Merry Everything digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


For the background, I choose a sheet music designer paper. I cut the paper's four eges with punch and blended with pumice stone Distress ink using mini blending tool.
I mounted all elements using double-sided tape. For the sentiment, I used double-sided foam tape and added some shiny Christmas color sequins . 


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting!

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card with a great background and flowers. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love this image, and your coloring is amazing!! Wonderful BG paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is absolutely stunning. Lovely coloring. Everything worked together so beautifully. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and beautifully coloured as always. Thanks for supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Such an intricate image colored beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Love how you colored it. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete