Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Wonderful winter

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share with you a Christmas card using Wonderful winter digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

I love Poinsettia and colored almost bright red but this time I colored some differently.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and die cut with dotted rectangle die.


I die cut with scalloped rectangle die and blue card stock for making a frame. I cut the sentiment with paper trimmer and cut a sky blue card stock for the sentiment's frame. I mounted all elements as shown a top-fold card using double sided tape and for the sentiment, I used double-sided foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty in the muted shade of red/pink. Looks really nice with the blue. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love every aspect of this card! From your color choices, die-cuts and beautiful layers to the lovely image and great coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us all at the PIP Challenge Blog ~ Merry Christmas!!
    Wendy PIP DT
    https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete